- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian
- Duration5 days
- Opening seasons:
Discover the staggering beauty of the eastern coast of Liguria during this sea adventure where you will get to paddle from Genova to Mount Portofino, Cinque Terre, Portovenere, and Bocca di Magra!
With thousands of years of remarkable history, this wonderful stretch of rugged coastline and pure blue waters in the Italian Riviera is a spectacular area for you to explore in your kayak. Each day, you will paddle for approximately 5 hours as you surround yourself in unspoiled, coastal sceneries!
Your friendly and professional guide is here to make sure that you will have an unforgettable experience in one of Italy’s most picturesque regions. When it’s time to rest at the end of each day, your guide will choose the best location to camp for the night at a secluded beach so don’t forget to bring your tent! Each evening, you will get to relax, swim, and explore your surroundings.
As you paddle slowly and quietly through the pristine waters, you will truly get to immerse yourself in the moment. Nearly anyone can participate in this kayaking trip, making it the ideal adventure for families and friends!
Here’s what to expect during your 5-day trip:
- Day 1: You will paddle along the eastern coast of Genova, where you’ll get to discover Nervi park, the largest coastal park of Europe! Once landing onshore, you will have the opportunity to visit some of Genova’s most beautiful palaces, villas, and museums!
- Day 2: This day is all about experiencing the beauty of Portofino Mount National Park as you paddle from Recco to the beautiful San Fruttuoso di Camogli, a hidden gem nestled in the Italian Riviera. You will arrive in the village of Portofino and then land in Santa Margherita Ligure.
- Day 3: You will paddle around the stunning area around Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s comprised of five centuries-old fishing villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore, along with the surrounding hillsides and picturesque coast.
- Day 4: As you paddle along the charming coastline of Portovenere, you will get to take in unobstructed views of quaint houses, dramatic cliffs, and coastal scenery. You will also get to explore the gorgeous island of Palmaria. This island is the largest one of the archipelago and is home to some of the best beaches around Portovenere.
- Day 5: Your final day will have you paddling from Bocche di Magra to Tellaro and Lerici, along the seaside of Monte Marcello National Park. Known as a paradise for nature lovers, this park is home to an abundance of diverse flora & fauna!
For your next holiday, come and experience the perfect combination of nature, culture, and history during this kayaking trip!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Total duration of kayaking each day: 5-6 hoursActivity requirements
Participants must be in good health and must not suffer from any serious medical conditiions.Special terms
This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
Please contact your guide after booking if you have any food allergies or dietary needs so that they can accommodate you accordingly.
This activity operates with 3 or more participants.
If you cannot bring a tent for this trip, please contact your guide after booking for further details about renting a tent.
Accommodation and dinners during this trip are excluded. Please contact your guide after booking if you would like to make a request.
- Life jacket
- Kayak gear & equipment
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Dry bag
- Water shoes or sandals
- anorak jacket (depending on the season)
- Food for dinner