- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesItalian, English
- Duration6 days
- Opening seasons:
Ever wondered what adventures await off the piste? Now is your chance to explore with this 6-day ski tour experience in the heart of the Rhemes Valley, Italy.
Located in the heart of the Gran Paradiso National Park, your alpine expert and UIAGM instructor, Filippo Livorno will guide you across diverse terrain to a hidden cabin - cut off from civilisation by snow drifts that paint the landscape white until late April.
From your base, the wild valley offers a range of touring options suited to all levels and abilities. From powder runs to traditional skin climbing, small groups can visit the local terrain that includes Punta Galisia, Punta Calabre, Roc du Fond, Punta Basei, Granta Parey and Roc du Fond.
Accommodation is situated at the end of the Rhêmes Notre Dame valley - offering endless skiing and mountaineering opportunities with hot meals, cosy shared rooms and warm hospitality always a welcomed addition at the end of a long day.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 90 and 60 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to be reimbursed a total of 75% of your total booking value
3) Cancellation between 60 and 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to be reimbursed a total of 50% of your total booking value
4) Cancellation after 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date → No reimbursements will be effected
Day 1: Rhemes – Refuge Benevolo
- Meeting at 9h o’clock with the Guide in Rhemes Notre-Dame
- Gear check and briefing
- 2,5 hr climb to cabin
- Additional ski to Punta Palettaz (weather depending)
Day 2 – 6: Daily trips from the cabin
- Destinations include: Punta Galisia, Punta Calabre, Roc du Fond, Punta Basei, Granta Parey, Roc du Fond
-Lunch at cabin each day
- Additional training with transceivers, maps, GPS on request
Day 6: Return to Rhemes
- Summit climb to Gran Vaudala
- Final descent to Rhemes
-Previous skiing experience necessary (red/black)
Date of departure and route subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- IFGMA Mountain Guide
- 6-days half-board (accommodation, breakfast, dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Ski Touring Boots
- Ski touring skis
- Sun glasses (protection grade 4)
- 1 Sling 120 cm
- 1 Carabiner with Screw Gate
- Ski poles
- Classic ice-axe
- Aluminium crampons
- Backpack 35-34l.
- Tranceiver, shovel, probe
- Skins with new glue