- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian, French
- Durationfrom full day to 2-3 days
- Opening seasons:
Backcountry skiing in the Monterosa Ski domain is a must do experience if you are a powder lover!The wide valley paths far from the groomed slopes open on huge skiing areas in fresh deep snow!
Francesco a certified mountain guide would be extremely happy to take you out for an entire day in the wild and to teach you the little secrets of freeriding in the Monte Rosa skia domain.
The excursion is organised in groups of up to 8 people each and the itineraries will be tailor-made to adapt to participants level and objectives! Throughout the day, Francesco will share with you precious suggestions and technical advices to improve your riding technique as well as your knowledge of the mountains.
The diversity of terrains and sun exposure allow you to choose the best itineraries depending on your preferences: descents in the woods, wide isolated slopes, steep and challenging canyons! According to your level you will always be given the chance to learn something new!
What's the schedule for the day?
- Meet Francesco at his rental shop in Gressoney where you will rent some equipment if you need (ABS, skis, boots)
- Prepare the plan for the day: the itinerary may vary depending on the snow conditions
- You will reach the Monterosa ski domain to start
- You'll challenge yourself with several itineraries during the day
- Relax and enjoy a beer, a genepì or a typical Grolla in a ski lodge
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected