- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Retrace the ancient, famous route that tobacco smugglers would take above Lake Garda during this stunning 4-hour via ferrata that’s ideal for seasoned climbers looking for a challenge!
Live life on the edge (literally) and embark on this physically demanding route that’s all about panoramic views and difficult, exposed sections for you to conquer. With your certified guide, you’ll climb horizontally and maneuver your way across a legendary route that was once famous for criminals and for smuggling goods such as tobacco and salt between Austria and Italy.
Overlooking Lake Garda, you’ll follow a track that’s 200 meters above sea level as you scale high vertical walls and navigate your way around steep ledges!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 90 and 60 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a refund of 75% of your total booking value
3) Cancellation between 60 and 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a refund of 50% of your total booking value
4) Cancellation after 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date → No refund will be made
It's required that participants do not have a fear of vertigo and heights.
Previous via ferrata or rock climbing experience is a must.Special terms
The duration of this activity is approximately 6 hours.
- Certified guide
- Via ferreta kit
- Safety equipment
- Suitable clothing
- Windproof jacket
- Backpack with snacks & water
- Sturdy shoes