- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Dutch
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Escape from your everyday holiday routine and add a thrilling activity to the mix! Enjoy the Monte Albano Via Ferrata with your friends!
This Via Ferrata goes up the impressive Mount Albano from which you'll be overlooking the town of Mori. It has been recently renovated with iron stairs and now offers various obstacles for technical and strength moves. These special features make the route highly appreciated, however you'll need to have a good physical condition and some abilities beforehand to climb confidently.
This itinerary is a real challenge, it is loaded with unique athletic and strength passages. It's not too long so you can focus on your technique and finish the itinerary! Of course, along the way, your professional instructor will be right behind you to teach you what you need to climb all the way to the top!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- be in good physical condition
- not be afraid of heights
- have a first climbing/Via Ferrata experience
The guide reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity due to bad weather conditions or a low number of participants.
In case of cancellation you'll receive a voucher for the same amount, valid for one year to buy another LiveOutdoorLife #lolgarda activity.
- All necessary equipment
- Light backpack with bottled water & snacks
- Sneakers or hiking shoes