- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesItalian, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Spend an incredible ski touring day in the natural playground of the Brenta Dolomites discovering, with an experienced mountain guide, the secret spots and breathtaking landscapes!
Madonna di Campiglio is the perfect spot to access the skiable domain of the Brenta Dolomites which connects the town of Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena. These breathtaking mountains offer numerous incredible ski touring itineraries traversing wide and gentle sunny valleys, steep and tight canyons and predominant mountain peaks.
Jacopo is a passionate mountain guide that will accompany you during the day putting his experience and knowledge at your service, to guarantee your safety and fun! Spending a day with a mountain guide not only means learning new small techniques, but also be sure to do the activity that best fits your level and goals.
What experience do I need? This could be your first ski touring experience: being confident in on slope skiing and first freeride experiences.
Jacopo will choose with you the best itineraries to fit your level and goals among a wide choice of routes, ranging from short and easy ascends to longer and steep ones. The descents choice is also pretty wide: going from 30 minutes to 2 hours descents with over 1500 meters of high difference.
Among the possible classic routes:
- Cima Roma: Easy popular excursion without dangers, characterised by plains with ups and downs and it is necessary to put sealskins also on the way back. Height difference 400mt, 2.5 hours up and 1.5 hours down.
- Cima Seredoli: varied and easy itinerary, accessible from Madonna di Campiglio. Height difference 1074mt, 3.5 hours up and 1.5 hours down.
- Cima Grostlè: starting from the Grostlé lift, a fun itinerary awaits you.
- Bocca dei Camosci: Difficult itinerary because very long and hard uphill. Height difference 1636mt, 5.5 hours up and 3.00 hours down.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected