- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesItalian, English
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the charming night atmosphere of the mountains by snowshoeing up to a mountain lodge accompanied by a mountain guide! It is a comprehensive experience because after the walk you will enjoy the warm ambiance of a mountain lodge and the delicacies of a traditional dinner!
Trained and certified mountain guides will accompany you in the discovering of beautiful landscapes together with your family and friends. Snowshoeing is a really fun and easy activity that consists in walking on the snow supported by walking sticks and with snowshoes, a particular footwear that work by distributing the weight of a person over a larger area so that you fill float on the snow.
Snowshoeing doesn't require any particular technique nor training: if you can walk, you can snowshoe! This really is an activity for all ages, from the youngest to oldest! In any case it will be an emotional adventure through white itineraries. You will adventure through snowy forests lightened by the moon light and head lamps you will be provided with!
The spot: the Tonale Pass offers numerous trails and excursions over the surrounding mountains.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Meet your mountain guide at the Office in Tonale Pass
- Get to know each others, and pick up the material
- Reach the mountain lodge and enjoy a fantastic dinner
- Then make your way back
To ensure you have the time of your life Mmove appreciates you booking ahead!
- Snowshoeing material
- Mountain guide
- Warm clothes
- Trekking shoes