- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration30 min
- Opening seasons:
In 2014, Zapata Racing® entered a new dimension with the release of the Hoverboard by ZR®. Carried by its dynamism, a new fraternity is born of Hoverboard riders and enthusiasts all over the world. It sits somewhere between surfing and flyboarding.
According to Zapata the hoverboard experience doesn't come close to kite surfing and instead offers an experience that is similar to "snowboarding but in the air."
Inspired by the movie Back to the future™ and in tribute to the famous Silver surfer™; Hoverboard by ZR® is a hydro-propelled board, which enables you to ride and surf in total freedom over water. The hoverboard is connected to the PWC pump by a hose (18 or 23 meters long).
You can manoeuvre the board with ease and can fly up to 8 meters above water level, at an average speed of 40 km/h. Your feet will be safely strapped into the foot straps, giving you the chance to really ride to your heart’s content and test your aptitude for speed and heights.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- 15 minute instructor briefing
- 30 minutes of jetpacking
- Pilots must be in good health and must be able to swim.
- Pilots must be over 50kg and under 130kg.
- Anyone considered to be intoxicated by alcohol or other substances will be refused access to the Hoverboard and refunds will not be given.
- If you have asthma or diabetes, please inform your instructor and keep your medicine close by the sea when Hoverboarding.
- You cannot fly if you have an ongoing heart condition or are pregnant.
A GoPro attached to your helmet is also available at €20 (New 8GB Micro SD Card included) to record the entire experience. The 8GB Micro SD Card will be given to you after the session and it will be yours to keep.
Photos and a 2-min video are taken from the jet ski and transferred to you via we-transfer, all you have to do in return is to write a review on Tripadvisor.
- Jet ski and personal instructor
- Full wetsuit: 3mm to 7mm
- Life jacket
- Communication helmet
- Photos and a 2 minute video (free after review)
- Swimming costume/shorts
- Bottled water and snacks