- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration30 min
- Opening seasons:
Come and discover the sumptuous Maltese waters with this exciting jetpacking flight.
Jetpacking is an exceptionally easy activity that pretty much anyone can try, predominantly because it’s not a muscle based sport and requires little to no strength to operate.
All the focus is on forward motion, being calm, relaxed and maintaining a gentle grip. One of the rare drawbacks is that the pack is slightly more limiting than flyboarding or hoverboarding, because you’re strapped into the pack and to your seat like a roller coaster ride.
If you suffer from claustrophobia or are more nervous natured, it may be a little intimidating. Your biggest challenge will be relaxing enough to listen and learn so you can have fun!
The jetpack is more subtle in terms of controls, but once you advance you can achieve higher forward speeds (instructors can fly up to 40 miles per hour) and you can also learn your own throttle and eventually land and take off from the dock.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- 15 minute instructor briefing
- 30 minutes of jetpacking
- Pilots must be in good health and must be able to swim.
- Pilots must be over 50kg and under 130kg.
- Anyone considered to be intoxicated by alcohol or other substances will be refused access to the jetpacking and refunds will not be given.
- If you have asthma or diabetes, please inform your instructor and keep your medicine close by the sea when jetpacking.
- You cannot fly if you have an ongoing heart condition or are pregnant.
A GoPro attached to your helmet is also available at €20 (New 8GB Micro SD Card included) to record the entire experience. The 8GB Micro SD Card will be given to you after the session and it will be yours to keep.
Photos and a 2-min video are taken from the jet ski and transferred to you via we-transfer, all you have to do in return is to write a review on Tripadvisor.
- Jet ski and personal instructor
- Full wetsuit: 3mm to 7mm
- Life jacket
- Communication helmet
- Photos and a 2 minute video (free after review)
- Swimming costume/shorts
- Bottled water and snacks