Scuba diving is a sport that has a mysterious vibe to it. Water World offers you the chance to take your first breath underwater and start your way into uncovering the secrets of underwater Malta!
Get ready to stat diving! The PADI Discover Scuba Diver program will let you safely experience and explore in half a day the wonderful underwater world that Water World has the chance to have in Malta.
Under the supervision of one their PADI professional certified divers, you will learn the theoretical part if diving along with the basic safety concepts. Then one of the PADI Instructors will take you to their confined open water reef where you will take your first underwater breath!
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
During this course you will:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Learn or practice your skills in shallow water in the Qawra reef or a pool (depending on how confident you are)
- Dive in the house reef of Qawra with a depth of 6 m.
- After a break and a change of equipment, a second dive in the house reef of Qawra with a depth of 8 m.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
The activity last between 4 and 5 hours, depending on how confident you are.Activity requirements
All participants must be older than 10.
All participants must be good swimmers.
A completed and signed Discover Scuba Diver brochure.Special terms
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.