- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, German
- Duration2-3 days
- Opening seasons:
Once you've had a taste of the magical world of scuba diving you surely are craving for more. The next step is to take a PADI Scuba Diver Course so you can become a better diver and become independent!
The PADI Scuba Diver Course is an option that will help you to get a diver's license when you are short on time. It’s the first part of the Open Water Course. With this you’ll avoid to repetitive dive introductions.
The main Island of Malta, the smaller Island of Gozo and the Tiny Island of Comino are real paradise for divers and snorkelers. In fact, Malta is the 3rd best diving destination in the world home to amazing sites like World War II Wrecks & Caves. The weather conditions there allow you to dive all year long, water temperature never drops below 15° with visibility of up to 40 meters. If that's not enough you will be able to dive around a huge variety of marine life like groupers, octopus, sea urchins, sea horses, barracudas, tunas, and many more!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
All participants must have good swimming skills.Special terms
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.
- All necessary equipment
- Transportation to meeting point
- Bottled water and snacks