- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
There is no activity that allows you to explore the coast of Malta in a more relaxing way than SUP, short for stand up paddle.
The most successful variation to surfing, SUP, in Malta is a thrilling experience for individuals, friends, and families that share a combined love of the sea and adventure.
There are several tours available all at the same price, you will just have to contact your instructor after booking to choose one!
- The Mellieha Bay tour: This excursion will start from Mellieha Bay (Ghadira sandy beach) and will take you to Coral Cave. On the way to Coral Cave, you will be paddling beside the Mellieha cliffs. The first stop you'll be at Slug's Bay where you can have a short break where you can enjoy a swim and the nice surroundings. After that, you head towards the Ahrax tal-Mellieha cliffs, on the way there you'll pass by some small caves.
- The Armier Bay tour: This excursion is a shorter version of the coral lagoon tour, but still as exciting!
- The Valletta tour: This tour is quite easy, launching from the Valletta ferry and going around the harbour to see the majestic and beautiful bastions and fortifications of the Maltese capital from the sea!
- The Golden Bay tour: This is one of the best sellers! You will start your tour from the famous Golden Bay Beach, and you will head towards Riviera Bay, passing through Gnejna Bay, the sandy and the clay beaches of Gnejna. You will then move forward to Ta Maria Cave, where you will enjoy a short break for swimming and photos! You can choose to do this fantastic and breathtaking tour in the morning or at sunset!
- Last but not least, The St Thomas Bay tour: A beautiful tour taking you to the south of the island. You will launch from the sandy beach and head towards Munxar arch all the way out to open waters and passing on top of a reef where St Paul allegedly shipwrecked! You will then go to the caves, where you will stop for a swimming break!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
All participants must be able to swim. Minors must have authorization from their parents.Special terms
Since Surfing Malta is a mobile windsurfing school, your exact meeting point will be determined after booking.
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water and snacks