- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
Get a taste of windsurfing! The windsurf taster session is a great way to find out windsurfing has to offer!
The session is 2 hours long and will give you an introduction to windsurfing, show you how to use the equipment, get you up on the board and hour of practice.
Windsurf Taster at Hangloose – Paddle, Surf & Sail in Malta:
– Modern kit, experienced tuition and waist deep water makes Mellieha Bay the best place to learn.
– Excellent for complete beginners. They train absolutely everyone from young grommets to senior card holders!
– Master the basics of how to control and steer a windsurf board.
– Run by highly experienced and relaxed instructors following widely recognised methods.
– All gear is provided, including wetsuits in colder months, Maltese waters don’t get much colder than 15 degrees
– Safety boat cover is available for all the duration of all lessons.
– Photos of you windsurfing
– Changing rooms, hot showers and parking - cafe available on location.
Once you have completed the taster session you can to take it further and do a Level 1 – Start Windsurfing by completing a further 9 hour training & practice.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Important: After the Windsurf Taster Session you will have an idea of what fun windsurfing can offer, however you will not be ready to rent equipment. To be able to hire you will need to complete a Level 1 – Windsurfing Beginner course.
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment rental
- Old shoes you don’t mind getting wet
- Sunblock and towel
- Bottled water and snacks