- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 2 hrs to 10 days
- Opening seasons:
The kitesurfing lessons take place in a stretch of shallow water in the heart of the Fort-de-France bay. The perfect location of the spot means that you can choose lessons in the sea or at the water sports centre.
For your security and development, a radio communication system has been put into place enabling you to communicate instantaneously. You’ll also be followed by a motor boat.
Baz’Notik promises you top quality teaching with optimal winds almost every day of the year. Yoann, a state certified instructor at Baz’Notik adapts his teaching methods to suit you, your needs and personal objectives. The school proposes half day (morning or afternoon) lessons to 4 day courses, guaranteeing your progress.
The school uses only the latest kitesurfing material that is renewed every season. They use boards and kites from popular brands greatly appreciated by the kitesurfing community.
All their material is chosen with beginners in mind, allowing you to discover and evolve in optimum safety whilst having fun.
- You need to arrive at the Baz’Notik centre 10 minutes before your lesson in order to fill out all the necessary paperwork
- Your instructor will ask you about any previous experience within this sport
- Your instructor will then explain the session’s programme, depending on the weather and water conditions
You will be given a changing cubicle so you can change into your wetsuit.
Example of a session:
- Your lesson which will be made up of 4 people maximum will start at 2pm, where you will be presented with the equipment you will be using
- You will then proceed to connect your kite to its bar surrounded by exotic palm trees
- You will be provided with a life jacket, board and a helmet with a radio walkie-talkie
- Each student will have the opportunity to set out their goals with their instructor
The first part of the lesson will take place at the shoal. Once all the equipment has been loaded onto the boat you will leave for the spot of the day – 3km windward. Then each kitesurfer will take off one by one and exercises will be implemented for each student.
These will include:
- How to handle your kite
- Water starts
The second part of the lesson will take place in open water and the boat will follow all 4 students.
Your instructor will tell you when everyone has to make their way back to the school. You’ll be back at 5pm, at which point you will rinse and put away the equipment you used. After which you will be debriefed and briefed about the next session ( if you have booked more than one).
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected