- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
If you wish to enjoy the Martinican nature during your stay, follow a professional guide in a hike adapted to your level!
You will have the choice between multiple itineraries of paths and trails that cross the island. The varied and wild landscapes will be a real pleasure for all the walkers, whatever their level. With 180 kilometers of marked paths, you will be spoiled for choice and it will be a good opportunity to take advice from your guide.
Whether you are looking for maritime landscapes, deep tropical forests or unobstructed views, Martinique hides what you are looking for somewhere!
You will have the choice, for example, between: the climb of the Pelée Mountain by the Aileron, the magnificent Trace of the Caps or the coastal path of the Reserve of the Caravelle...
It's all up to you !
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- Gorges de la Falaise: tropical canyon landscapes
- Savane des Pétrifications: dry landscapes in a damp atmopshere
- Pointe Rouge: coastal path
Medium difficulty trails:
- Réserve de la Caravelle: Natural Reserve on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean
- Morne Larcher: mythical rock on the island, the paths climbs a bit to offer you a unique view over the island
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
No hiking level required.Special terms
A minimum of 4 participants is required.
- Your professional guide
- Walking shoes
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Your camera
- Swimming costume/shorts in case
- Bottled water & snacks