This activity involves abseiling and jumping off from waterfalls in the Minas Viejas River. For 6 hours you’ll enjoy the turquoise waters of the Huasteca Potosina.
During the activity you will be accompanied by a certified guide who will give instructions at all times to complete the challenges. You’ll abseil off from 50m high alongside the waterfall of Minas Viejas, with a new abseiling system that includes a special breaking system, monitored lines and controlled at all time. Also, you will make a circuit of 7 waterfalls in the Mico River to jump off heights of 8m to 20m!
9:00am: Pick up participants at the hotel
10:30am: Arrive at Micos River for a quick briefing about the safety protocols and then circuit of abseiling from 7 waterfalls (8-20m)
11:30am: Break and leave for Minas Viejas to do abseiling
1:00p.m: Arrive at Minas Viejas then quick briefing about the safety protocols
1:20pm: Abseiling and swimming in the river
3:30pm: Lunch in a cabin at Minas Viejas
4:30pm: Return to Ciudad Valles
6:30pm: Arrive at the hotel
All participants staying in Ciudad Valles will be picked up by the guides. If you're not staying here please contact your guide directly to agree on a meeting point & time.
· All activities are subjected to change due to weather conditions
· The trip includes insurance, however, participants must fill in a form before the trip, this will be taken care of directly with the provider
· This trip is NOT suitable for people with spinal problems, heart conditions, overweight, pregnant women, people with recent operations (less than 3 months), people with disabilities.
· People who suffer from asthma must present a medical certificate allowing you to fulfil the activities and bring your medication.
· All participants must be at least 8 years old for the rafting and abseiling activities.
· People that require a vegetarian menu or those who are allergic to any type of food must tell the provider before the trip.
Note: During the months of July to October, the Minas Viejas River has a high water level that does not allow activities.
* The activity could be cancelled/changed if the river level is not the ideal for activity instead, you’ll take a trip to the River Meco Waterfall (35mts) or the El Salto Waterfall (70m).