This offer is very popular
21 people recently chose this activity
Sport level: Beginner
Spoken languages: Spanish, French, English
Fitness level: Beginner
Minimum age: minimum 7 y/o
Duration: full day
flexible1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Phocea: Calle 10 | 1ra y 5ta Avenida, La Paz 23010, Mexico
Visit the stunning grey whales in their natural habitat!
The observation of this mammal is one of the most vivid experiences that you can live in Mexico. It is one of the greatest attractions during winter.
Thousands of grey whales come to mate and bring small calves into the world, between January and April, before returning to the north for summer.
After meeting in La Paz, you'll be driven to San Carlos where you'll board a small boat. On board of this small boat, you'll be taken offshore so you can get up close and personal with these amazing mammals, one of the biggest creatures in the world. Some might even approach the boat!
Come and enjoy this expedition, you'll be surprised by the spectacular landscapes and lush flora of this expedition!
- 6.00am: Depart from La Paz
- 9.30am: Arrival to San Carlos for a local breakfast
- 10.30am: Observation of grey whales, birds, sea lions, mangroves and dunes, where you will have lunch – An unforgettable trip of 5 hours
- 7.30pm: Back in La Paz