This offer is very popular
6 people recently chose this activity
Sport level: Beginner
Spoken languages: Spanish, English, French
Fitness level: Beginner
Minimum age: minimum 7 y/o
Duration: full day
flexible1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Phocea: Calle 10 | 1ra y 5ta Avenida, La Paz 23010, Mexico
Come and discover the breathtaking spectacle of watching the magnificent humpback whales in their natural environment.
Accompanied by groups of dolphins, whale watching in Cabo San Lucas is an unforgettable experience!
Each year, between December and April Mexico welcomes whale colonies that migrate from the cold Bering Sea in Alaska to the warm waters of Baja to feed, play, give birth and mate. Los Cabos is one of the best places for whale watching in the world, as more than five species of whales swim in these waters during their annual migration.
Come and enjoy this expedition, you will be surprised with the landscape and flora of this expedition!
• 6.00am: Depart from La Paz
• 6.30am: Stop over for a local breakfast
• 10.45am: Arrival at Cabo San Lucas
• 11.00am: Observation of humpback whales – You'll have 2.5 hours of an unforgettable experience
• 2.30pm: Lunch
• 7.00pm: Back to La Paz