Pierre Frolla, 4 times world record holder, invites you to discover freediving from Monaco.
Learn to freedive, improve your skills or just enjoy a freediving day trip in Monaco with the world champion freediver Pierre Frolla!
This is an exclusive activity just for you! Go on a freediving excursion in theMediterranean Seafrom Monaco and get all the technical advice from this amazing professional freediver. He holds no less than 4 world records in apnea, including three in free immersion and one in variable weight.
You will be welcomed by Pierre directly with a privatized boat, specially dedicated to this adventure. He will share his experience with you and allow you to progress in depth.
This day is for everyone: beginners, experienced freedivers, people looking to improve their equalization technique or hold longer their breath.
The days are organized according to you and your expectations. It's a tailored programme that can include:
- physical preparation sessions
- deep apnea improvement sessions, and theoretical courses on equalization
The equipment is included if necessary. The picnic lunch is prepared by Pierre himself with local specialties!
A typical day with Pierre (adapted to your desires):Activity requirements
- 8:30 - 9 am: Reception and briefing
- 9 - 9:30 am: Stretching and ventilation session on the beach
- 10 am- 12:30 pm: Sea excursion, unassisted disciplines: free immersion, constant weight, constant weight without fins, rescue, discovery
- 12:30 - 2 pm: Picnic organized and prepared by Pierre with local specialties
- 2 - 4 pm: Sea excursion, assisted disciplines: variable weight, no limit, releasable belt,
Gueuse flying school, discovery
- 4:30 - 6 pm: Debriefing and theoretical course
All participants must be able to swim. Minors must have authorisation from their parents.Special terms
The tariff applies to 1 or 2 participants:
- 1 pax: €980
- 2 pax: €1500
Please note that the activity is weather dependent.