Explore the famous island of St Stefan in proximity to the town of Budva from the sky - the best way there is!
Sveti Stefan is situated on the picturesque Adriatic coast, near the city of Budva. It is a small islet and 5* Hotel resort!
- You meet your pilot at the agreed time and place. If you are flying in the mountains, the pilot will inform you about the tandem flight, the flight schedule and about the upcoming route during the ascent.
- At the take-off site, you get a detailed briefing about the equipment, the starting sequence, and the right behaviour to have during your flight and landing.
- The pilot pulls up the wing. Then, a few more powerful steps and the screen lifts off and flies with you. Only after the pilot gives the free sign, you slide back into the harness. The drops are sucked and you can enjoy your tandem paragliding flight. The flight altitude is up to 1200 meters with a stunning view of the entire Budva Riviera.
- You will fly for about 25 minutes from Budva to St Stefan, enjoying the view and the adrenaline rush!
- Then, your pilot smoothly lands on the beach of St Stefan, you just have to raise your legs!
The whole experience lasts from 60 to 90 minutes, including about 25 minutes flying. Starting times are at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm.
Participants with injuries on ankle, knee or back and internal organs cannot participate.
Please note that the activity is weather dependent.
Link of the flight's video is free of charge.
You can be picked up at your hotel in Budva for an additional €5. Pick up from the meeting point is free.