Go on an 8-day adventure with full board accommodation including 5 days aboard a Quad bike or buggy from Ouarzazate, passing by Zagora, Chegaga, and Taliouine.
Terre Mer Adventure takes you on a 5-day quad or buggy trip from Ouarzazate.
Day 1: OUARZAZATE
- Reception and transfer to the hotel
- Dinner and overnight in a 4-star hotel or similar
Day 2: OUARZAZATE => AGDZ => ZAGORA
- Transfer by minibus to the Quad center in AGDZ.
- You meet with your guide who gives you a briefing and practical advice.
- You get started with your quad bike or buggy (SSV) and drive to ZAGORA.
- You discover the mountains and steep-sided gorges where you can see beautiful palm groves covered with vegetable crops, palm trees, and oleanders.
- The track continues in this lush "Valley of a thousand Kasbahs" which leads you directly to the mythical city of ZAGORA.
- Lunch break
- In the afternoon, you visit the village of TAMEGROUTE, then the dunes of TINFOU.
- Dinner and overnight in a 4* hotel or similar
Day 3: ZAGORA => OULED DRISS => CHEGAGA
- After breakfast, you go to the great desert territories and arrive in the clear sand dunes of ERG LIHOUDI.
- You then ride on the Saharan sands until the big dunes of ERG CHEGAGA.
- Then you have lunch at OULED DRISS and head for the dunes and sand wadis.
- You spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the desert.
Day 4: CHEGAGA => FOUM ZGUID
- You wake up at dawn to admire the sunrise from one of the highest dunes in Morocco.
- Breakfast at the camp and departure to the dunes of CHEGAGA ERG
- Then you have lunch at CHEGAGA and drive to the oasis of SIDI ABDENBI.
- You follow the trail that allows you to approach the crossing of IRIKI Lake, a dry dip bordered by a string of dunes.
- After this day in the desert, you arrive at the oasis of FOUM ZGUID.
Day 5: FOUM ZGUID => TAZENAKHT => TALIOUINE
- Departure to the north of FOUM ZGUID. Steppe landscapes on rolling tracks, crossing a large plateau with many villages in the middle of their cultures. The inhabitants are very welcoming and the women still wear their traditional clothes.
- After TAZENAKHT, the road turns to the west, crossing a mountainous region located on the southern foothills of JBEL SIROUA.
- You then cross two passes - TIZI IKHSANE (1650m) and TIZI-N-TAGHATINE (1886m), then glimpse one of the most beautiful geological folds of Morocco and the village of TALIOULINE, capital of Moroccan saffron.
- You are at the edge of the ANTI-ATLAS Mountains and the SOUSS plain.
- Dinner and overnight on the spot
Day 6: TALIOUINE => ASKAOUM => AGOUIM => OUARZAZATE
- After breakfast, you go to ASKAOUN with its fortified granaries and the beautiful scenery of SIROUA.
- Then you pass by meadows and fields of crops where many women and children take care of the crops.
- You join AIT KALA, a village at the bottom of the valley. The trail runs along the snowy peaks of more than 4000 meters of JBEL TOUBKAL and ends at OUARZAZATE.
- Installation, dinner, and overnight at the hotel
Day 7: OUARZAZATE
- You are free for the day and half-board at the 4* hotel or similar
Day 8: OUARZAZATE
- Breakfast and free time depending on your return flight
- Transfert at the airport