- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration30 min
- Opening seasons:
Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world. There is no other place on earth where you can find so many varied products to exhilarate and thrill. But remove all of the adventure activities and you are still left with one the most stunning alpine settings imaginable.
With the backdrop of The Remarkables Mountain Range which rises from the shores of Lake Wakatipu, the amazing scenery is only fully appreciated from the skies above Queenstown.
Spectacular alpine scenery and the opportunity to touch snow in summer make this flight unmissable. Land amongst snow-capped peaks, stand in the snow and take that special snapshot. Scenic flight routes are dependent on current snow conditions in Queenstown and surroundings.
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
*The meeting time can be changed according to weather conditions.
Adults (15+) = 360NZD
Children (4 - 14) = 252NZD
Infant (0 - 3) = 180NZD
- All necessary heli gear
- Warm upper body clothing (preferably 3 to 4 layers)
- Leggings or light trousers
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- A sense of fun and adventure!