- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration10 min
- Opening seasons:
Parasailing is a truly unique experience where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight up to 400 feet in the air whilst you admire the truly stunning views of Lake Rotorua and the surrounding area.
Launching from the flight deck of our 26 foot, purpose-built parasail vessel, you will enjoy approximately 12 minutes of exhilarating flight time as your soar through the air like a bird. You will take off and land directly from the boat, so no water contact is necessary and no previous experience is required. Book a solo or tandem flight with Katoa Lake Rotorua and discover why this is one of the areas most popular adventure activities.
Kjet Parasailing is dedicated in providing their customers with a quality, safe and enjoyable experience that will exceed expectations.
- Solo, tandem or triple flights
- Observers permitted for a small fee if spare seats are available
- No experience required, altitude and direction controlled by your parasail pilot
This activity is a Qualmark endorsed activity so you can be guaranteed a quality and fun filled experience.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made