- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Cross Creek is a restricted canyon in a unesco world heritage area, we complete our restricted number of trips before the end of each season. Don’t miss out on this!
With no experience required, Cross Creek is a fantastic entry level canyon. It is not too committing and has all the aspects of a classic canyon. Beautiful schist walls and emerald green water to delight your senses. Even the trek through the forest to the canyon entrance is a highlight and that’s before the canyoning begins! Your guide will teach you skills along the way which you will find very encouraging and helpful for the many optional jumps and slides amongst the swimming, abseiling and down climbing. Fun, laughing, challenge, learning and sharing to be experienced in natures wonderland. Cross Creek really is an awesome canyon for first timers!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, if it is waterproof.
Can I bring my glasses?
Yes, if you need them and bring an attachment cord. Contact lenses are fine.
Do I need to know how to swim?
It helps to have good water confidence, please tell your instructor if you are not confident or you cannot swim. Don’t worry, he'll find a solution.
- Shoes with good friction and ankle protection
- 3mm wetsuit socks
- 5mm canyoning wetsuit in 2 pieces : a long johns and a jacket with a hood
- Adjustable helmet
- Harness with all you need to descend the canyon
- Canyon bag: one to share between two people
- Waterproof barrel
- Camera to share for the group
- Swimsuit and towel
- Shorts and thermal t-shirt
- Bottled water and snacks