- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesNorwegian, English
- Durationfrom 2 hrs to 1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Dagali Rafting's know their business and their business is obviously RAFTING. No need to worry, you’ll be in good hands.
You’ll be able to pick from 3 different rafting trips:
- The easiest one is the Family Rafting: 2 hours excursion accessible for children from 8 years old
- Premium Rafting: 3 hour excursion with more rapids and more sensation, accessible for children from 12 years old
- The Extreme excursion: has rapids with a 3 to 5 grade (intermediate to expert level), there will be passages where you’ll have to swim, accessible for children from 15 years old
Numedalslågen is 352 km long and comes from Hardnagervidda, where you raft on redirected snow from the National Park.
Numedalslågen is famous amongst rafting guides and kayakers. A section of the river is called "little Zambesi" referring to one of the world's most famous rafting rivers, Zambesi, which is located in Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.