- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesNorwegian, English
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Come and enjoy a thrilling snowmobile excursion surrounded by the exquisite Scandinavian landscapes that spread far and wide.
This is guaranteed to be a great excursion with beautiful Norwegian winter backdrops, an excursion that you can share with your friends and family.
Animal lovers are going to be on cloud nine, as you're very likely to come across elk, deer, eagles and many other magnificent animals.
You'll drive along Pålsbufjorden in Nore and Uvdal and you'll start and end at Dagaliopplevelser.
Half way through the excursion you'll stop for a break, enjoying a delicious hot drink to get you warmed up for the second half of the outing.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
This is a 3 hour snowmobile excursion, you'll cross a total of 40 km.Itinerary
The excurison starts at Dagali Airport and runs by Pålsbufjorden in Nore and Uvdal.
You'll have a break half way through where you'll be served hot drinks and have a chat about the experience so far.Activity requirements
The driver must have a driving license and must not affected by alcohol or any other drugs.
Children must be large enough to sit on the scooter for a few hours.
No previous snowmobiling experience is needed.
- Thermal suits and gloves for those who need them
- Expert guide
- Thorough safety instructions and training in the use of snowmobiles
- Warm boots
- Winter clothes and gloves adapted to the Norwegian weather conditions