- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesNorwegian, English
- Duration2 days
- Opening seasons:
Drive through snow-covered mountains, cross glaciers and fjords in the untouched wilderness of Svalbard. Enjoy 2 days of pure nature with a sporty touch!
This amazing snowmobile tour brings you to the Russian mining town of Pyramiden and will take you back in time when the city was in full bloom. In the past, the city was lively with about 1000 inhabitants. Now, Pyramiden is known as the most northern ghost town.
During the 2-day tour, you will make several stops to enjoy the landscape and have the chance to take the perfect picture.
Two days is the perfect time to give you a perfectly natural and sporty, but also safe, experience. During the 2 days you have plenty of time to visit natural landmarks and explore & discover Svalbard.
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
After you have been picked up from your hotel, and taken to the changing rooms, the guides will give you a safety briefing and get you dressed.
Then you will drive to the snowmobiles and the guides will show you how to operate them.Activity requirements
Please note: A car driving license is a legal requirement!
Previous snowmobile experience is recommendedSpecial terms
In Pyramiden, cash money is required in case you want to buy souvenirs.
- Snowmobile, including clothes and insurance
- Clothes: a warm suit, helmet, face mask (balaclava), gloves and boots
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- A double room (modern style) at the Hotel in Pyramiden
- All meals
- Guiding in Pyramiden
- Coffee/Tea and cookies
- Fuel, Search and Rescue Insurance
- All necessary safety equipment