- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesNorwegian, English
- Duration5.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Join the guides for an unforgettable dog sledding adventure in Tromsø, Norway. Even better, try driving your own team of Alaskan Huskies by yourself! No previous experience required.
Discover the beautiful nature of the Northern part of Norway, known for its scenic landscapes. Surrounded by high mountains, snow and arctic winter landscape, you will slide over the snow dog sledding. A truly amazing experience that creates memories for a lifetime!
The knowledgeable guides of Aurora Alps will be there for you every step of the way. Moreover, they will even help you drive your own team of dogs! This will be an incredible adventure for you during which you will try out being a "musher" for some time. You will also have the possibility to enjoy a delicious hot meal, and some hot drinks. Book your next dog sledding adventure today, you won't regret it!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- 09:15 Meetup
- 09:30 Transfer
- 10:30 Arrival at Breivikeidet
- 10:50 Dog sledding for approx 2hrs
- 13:00 Hot meal, coffee/tea
- 14:00 Departure
- 15:00 Arrive back in Tromsø
Two people share one sled.
- Hot meal
- Mot drinks
- Warm Clothing
- Winter boots