- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesDutch, English, Norwegian
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
For anyone who has not experienced it, the Midnight Sun is a fascinating experience filled with mystery and questions. Pukka Travels will take you on an journey that will engrave in your mind!
Epic fjords, midnight sun and an unforgettable cruise on-board a luxurious catamaran seems as simple way to describe an experience that is so much more. The golden soaked landscapes you will witness will become life long memories regardless of whether you are sailing with your friends or coming solo. Pukka Travels’ Midnight Sun Sail is the perfect activity to get inspired by the North.
The Arctic is a magical place during the time of the ‘Midnight Sun’ which happens from May-July. During this time, the abundance of sunlight creates powerful, golden moments allowing nature & wildlife to thrive. Time gets lost, and inspiration sores the environment to create special memories throughout the entire day. With maximum capacity of 12, Pukka can provide a personalized and intimate environment for you when sailing with them
When this far in the Arctic the midnight sun is a must, there might be no better way to experience a magical fjord cruise.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
During this excursion you will enjoy:
- Guided cruising tour on-board one of a luxurious catamarans
- Small bites, espresso coffee & a wide variety of premium tea
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
- Comfortable seats
- Warm safety suits
Children of any age are allowed, it is strongly advised to dress them adequately.
Pukka provides warm safety suits for all our activities, however it is recommend to always bring clothes that can handle the winter climate. In the coldest peaks of the winter season temperatures can drop as low as – 20°C / -4°F.
This price applies for children 12 and older, and adults.
- Snacks, coffee and tea
- Safety suit
- All necessary equipment
- Transportation to meeting point
- Meals and drinks
- Clothes adequate to the weather (layers)
- Hat, scarf and gloves
- Weatherproof boots