- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesDutch, English, Norwegian
- Duration4.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Snowshoeing is a personalized tour for small groups looking to strech their legs in the great fjords of Kvaløya.
You will start the day by getting picked up at your hotel in Tromsø centrum. Your guide will know you by name along with having the equipment ready in the Tesla Model X.
During this tour, you will cross some remarkable spots to hike up one of the smaller summits and enjoy the breathtaking views of the winter fjords, where sometimes whales and orcas are hunting.
Pukka Travel is one of the only operators in the world providing snowshoe hikes and sightseeing tours in a Tesla Model X. A zero emission, magically silent, powerful performance experience cruising in the next generation of cars along the Arctic fjords with breathtaking scenery.
Adventure, comfort and knowledge combined with a zero carbon emissions is the perfect combination for a fantastic day tour cruising in a Tesla Model X in order to hike up a mountain with incredible views.
Wildlife is a common theme during this snowshoe hiking tour. You often see whales, orcas, eagles, seals, reindeers and other animals during both the drive and the hike.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
The tour takes place from 10:00am to 2:30pm and includes:
– A brief introduction to the Tesla Model X
– Comfortable seatings and extended windows for optimal view
– Certified driver and guide
– Borrow all gear and snowshoes
– Extra picture package sent via email
– Picnic and softdrinks at beautiful camp spots
– Heated car comfortable pillows to sit on
– Warm suits, gloves, hats and boots for being outside
Warm safety suits for all activities are provided, however, it is recommended to always bring clothes that can handle the winter climate. In the coldest peaks of the winter season temperatures can drop as low as – 20°C / -4°F.
- All necessary equipment
- Warm suits, gloves, hats and boots
- Picnic and softdrinks
- Clothes adequate to the weather (layers)
- Weatherproof boots