- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Norwegian
- Durationfrom 3 hrs to 5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Explore the wilderness near the border with Sweden onboard of a dogsled! Take control over a hound of loyal huskies!
Norway Husky Adventure's team know the region like the back of their hand! Experience a full day or half day dog sledding excursion in the wild among loyal huskies!
The trip will take place in the beautiful wilderness of Kopperå traveling through incredible mountain and forest landscapes, home to lynx, elk, reindeer, and the occasional wolverine. You’ll learn how to ride the sled and how to prepare and look after your husky team. This half day or full day mushing, or dogsledding, outings are a perfect way to discover the traditions of Norway.
The professional guides will go through the equipment, explain you the correct way to drive the sled and how to take care of your loyal husky team.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 90 and 60 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to be reimbursed a total of 75% of your total booking value
3) Cancellation between 60 and 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to be reimbursed a total of 50% of your total booking value
4) Cancellation after 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date → No reimbursements will be effected