- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Get to know the hidden treasures from Guimaraes is this fascinating hiking tour next to the Serra da Cabreira!
This hiking tour is a journey that combines the pleasure of hiking with a beautiful scenery. The steepest and most technical areas will be avoided for you not to worry about anything but the stunning environment surrounding you.
You will wander along rural paths lined with green vegetation that will carry you to times gone by. The landscape is composed of small villages and agricultural areas. You will climb until the top of Malhadouro at 754 meters high where you will enjoy a panoramic view of the region.
In this area, it is common to sightsee wild horses that roam the mountain range, as well as cattle and goats characteristic of the region.
Then you will arrive at the beautiful village of Pedraído, and from there you will go by rails back to your starting point.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
All participants must be in good health.
Minors must have authorization from their parents.
The route does not allow meals in catering units so we advise the participants to carry food and drink necessary for the entire journey.
- All necessary equipment
- Transportation from Guimaraes to the starting point of the activity
- Transportation for anywhere but Guimaraes
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Bottled water and snacks