- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Portuguese, French
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
See the best of land and sea on this 6 hour small-group abseiling adventure in Cabo da Roca.
Experience Europe’s most western point from the seat of your rappel, while admiring the dramatic coastal bluffs and Atlantic Ocean.
Meet your friendly guide and relax with a convenient pick-up between Lisbon and Cascais, then venture to Spinhaço Fort.
The Forte do Espinhaço, near the Cabo da Roca, is a natural balcony over the sea, from where you'll be able to admire the sea and sometimes see dolphins.
Once you've arrived there'll be a 20 minute walk, always with the sea in the background. The sea is 110 meters below and you'll start with a small and easy abseil and evolve from there.
You'll end your exciting adventure with a 100 meter high abseil that ends down by the sea. During the descent it'll be just you, the endless blue waters and seagulls, giving you the chance to enjoy a feeling of tranquillity that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The adventure begins with a pick-up between Lisbon and Cascais, then travel to Cabo da Roca, along a route that offers breathtaking scenery.Itinerary
- Meet at Cabo da Roca or at your hotel
- Drive to "Forte do Espinhaço"(5 minutes)
- Walk to the starting point (15 minutes)
- Get briefed on the activity and have a comprehensive safety talk
- Abseiling – approx. 4 hrs
- Drive back home
Please note you must not be afraid of heights to participate in this activity.Special terms
Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before your activity start time.
- Guide, all equipment and insurance
- Bottled water and an energy bar
- Pictures of your activity
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel
- Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions
- Closed shoes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen