- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Portuguese, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
If your objective is a half-day escape to nature, accept Oporto Adventure's challenge, go with them to the countryside and get to know more places next to Porto city center!
Enjoy a unique stand up paddle experience in one of the best spots in Porto. Stand up paddle is synonymous with being intimately connected with nature, whilst having lots of fun.
While many others will be in crowded places you'll get to discover a refreshing new experience in a hidden place where only local people go.
You're guaranteed to love it!
Highlights of this experience:
- It's lots of fun, easy going, relaxing and a pause from the busy life of Porto! It's the other side of Portugal!
- Paddle lessons on the most beautiful rivers
- The pleasure of being connected with nature
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Please provide your weight and height details to the team once you have booked the activity so they can organise the necessary equipment for your outing.
- 10am Pick up and 3pm drop off service at your accommodation in Porto
- SUP lessons & equipment
- Local guide
- Snack & drinks
- Swimming costume/shorts
- Sunscreen and sunglasses