- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Portuguese
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
At Kite Culture Algarve the expert team believes the best way for you to learn to kitesurfing is with an expert led kitesurfing courses.
The kiteboarding school is set up to ensure the learning process is super safe and great fun. The team looks forward to helping you on your kitesurfing journey very soon.
Professional kitesurf instruction
With the patient, professional, IKO certified instructors helping you, you will quickly acquire the skills to be able to really enjoy this amazing water sport. Based around the proven kite surfing lessons, the kitesurfing courses offer a structured program that guarantees success.
A kitesurfer's paradise
The location within the Ria Formosa Natural Park is unique and is, quite simply, kite board heaven. You'll be taken out in the school's boat everyday from Fuseta to some truly beautiful lagoons, beaches and islands.
With the added dimension of the support boat, you'll have so many kiteboarding possibilities, that you could come back many times and the experience would be different on each occasion.
The best kitesurfing equipment
You'll find an excellent range of kiteboards and kites at the kite surf school, giving you many opportunities to try it out and appreciate the different styles as you progress through your kitesurf course.
Your instructor will always recommend the best kite surf equipment for that day’s activities, taking into account wind and water conditions, your weight, size, fitness and skill level. It’s remarkable how much difference correct equipment selection can make.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- You'll normally meet your instructor at 1:30pm
- Then you'll be kitted out with equipment; load the boat up and then head off to the best spot for that day’s activities.
Your kitesurf instructor and support team are passionate about kitesurfing and making sure you a good time. Whether it’s coaching you through your kiteboard lessons, or recommending a good restaurant, they are always on hand to help organise your Algarve Adventure.Special terms
kite Culture Algarve is based in the small fishing village of Fuseta, part of the Ria Formosa in the Eastern Algarve.
- Boat trips to and from the best locations in the lagoon and islands
- Support boat while on the water
- All kitesurfing and safety equipment
- Professional IKO tuition, guidance and support
- IKO card certified to the level you reach during your course of lessons
- Dry bag for your towel, phone etc.
- Swimming kit / beach shorts / t-shirt
- Sun hat and towel
- Waterproof camera
- Drinks & snacks – there are no café facilities where you'll be kitesurfing