- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
CilaosAventure proposes some of the most beautiful canyons in Reunion Island!
The Langevin river is a fantastic series of small waterfalls with water slides and jumps of up to 8 metres. The abseil of Riviere Langevin very often called an aquatic hike and, is by definition a progressive initiation in rivers which maximises the thrills. Certain passages need to be accessed with the help of ropes in order to complete the guided abseils or zip lines.
This canyon is an absolute must for water lovers who enjoy jumps (not obligatory).
The lack of technical skills needed to participate in this canyon, make it very children friendly. This activity is also adapted to young adults as well as large groups.
This activity can be practiced all year round.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The price varies depending on the number people booking the activity:
- 1 to 5 people: €55 pp.
- 6 to 20 people: €50 pp.
- Day starts at 8am
- Journey to designated area: 20 minutes
- Gearing up/briefing: 30 minutes
- Walk to the canyon: 2 minutes
- Time spent at the canyon: 2-3 hours
- Walk back: 5 minutes
- Day finishes at 12/1pm
Spots: Langevin waterfall, route of Grand Galets
This activity includes:
· Zip line
· Guided abseil
· Abseil of 12 metres (max)
· Groups of at least 2 people
· 3.5-5 hour activity, that starts at 8am and finishes at 12/1pm
- All necessary canyoning gear
- Bottled water
- Dry snacks