- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesItalian, French, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Discover the Bicaz Gorges in the Hasmas National Park located in the eastern mythical Carpathian mountains!
This day trip is the perfect way to discover the beauty of Bicaz region in the eastern Carpathian mountains in Romania. The adventure will take place in the Hasmas National Park, only 3 hours away from the city of Iasi. The park is known for its amazing landscapes with unique lakes, waterfalls, peaks and many more waiting to be discovered!
You will be able to choose between a range of different places to explore. You can either choose one or combine many of them together, depending on your level and will to discover the mountains. These include a hike in the Sugau gorges; around the Red Lake; in the Bicajel gorges; and last but not least in the Garden of fairies and Suhardul Mic with a spectacular view over the Bicaz Gorges and the Red Lake from the peak!
Add hiking adrenaline rush to the unique landscapes and you got yourself the perfect adventure combination!
→ You are automatically reimbursed the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
The difficulty will depend on your level and desire.
You can choose from the following activities ( you can choose one or combine many, according to your level and desire):
1. Hiking and exploring the Sugau gorges (2-3 hours of moderate effort)
2. Hiking around the Red Lake (1-2 hours with little effort)
3. Hike in Bicajel gorges (2-3 hours of moderate effort)
4. Hike in the Garden of fairies and Suhardul Mic (2-3 hours of moderate effort)Special terms
Please contact Rolandia after booking in order to arrange a pick-up point.
- Experienced guide
- Lunch ( approximately 12€/person)
- Health insurance
- Personal expenses