This course is perfect for kiters looking for the best kitesurfing spot on the stunning island of St Martin.
Your lesson will take place in the magnificent Orient Bay. You will work on improving your kitesurfing skills and techniques with constant support from your instructor. He will help you achieve the kitesurfing goals that you set together at the beginning of your session.
Your private course will be tailor-made, providing you with personalised lessons and guidance in real time (via Headzone helmets). This course is the best way to improve faster.
Wind Adventures uses Headzone helmets (radio integrated helmets) and a fast and comfortable motor boat - guaranteeing you the best service you can find in St Martin.
Depending on your requirements, you can work on the following freestyle techniques (jumps):
- Front and back loops
- Unhooking technique
- Kite loops
- Old school figures (there are about 100)
- You will meet your instructor directly at the kitesurfing school
- You will then leave on boat to the spot of the day – chosen depending in the weather and your kitesurfing level. Flat water is great for freestyle, whereas the reef is better to surf the waves
- After a quick brief on the security regulations you will start your lesson, staying in touch with your instructor via Headzone helmets
- After your lesson you will make your way back to the school where your debrief will take place