Come enjoy 2 sensational activities, wakeboarding and wakesurfing in the crystalline waters of the beautiful bay of Grand Case, an area that’s protected from the wind. You choose the activity you want to do out of the two, or maybe you want to both - you decide!
Throughout the exhilarating sessions, the local turtles will be your constant companions and you’ll enjoy the stunning views of Anguilla and Rocher Creole.
Wakeboarding: being drawn along whilst attached to the back of a boat, this sport offers you an amazing feeling of freedom. Jump into the water and make the most of this fantastic activity!
Wake surfing: surfing the never-ending waves created by the boat in front of you. You’ll love the freedom!
You will use a Moomba LSV boat that’s specially adapted to wakeboarding. This boat contains a trim and ballast bag enabling you choose the type of waves you want.
· You’ll meet Boris at the water sports centre (next to Zen It restaurant)
· You will then make your way to the pontoon where you be picked up by Boris on boat
· Once on-board you will familiarise yourself with the equipment you’ll be using
· Beginners will take part in a 1 minute initiation session on-board the boat
· You’ll start off using the bar in order to learn the basic take-off techniques and then you’re off!
· For those of you with wakeboarding experience: you’ll start off directly behind the boat for a group session that’s adapted to your level.