- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian
- Duration2 days
- Opening seasons:
You've completed the beginner's course and you know you are no novice, continue your path to master the wind with La Caletta Kite!
La Caletta Kite's advanced course continues where the beginner left off. This 4-hour course is composed of two modules in which you'll progress and polish your kitesurfing skills and help you become an independent kitesurfer.
2 sessions will grant you the security for riding in different styles. After completing this course, you'll know how to ride upwind, downwind and how to change sides.
As an extra plus, La Caletta Kite will have their rescue boat on sight so you can feel comfortable in case you might need it, also you'll be in communication with your coach thanks to their radio helmets!
La Caletta is a white sand beach stretching for 4 km. along the eastern coast of Sardinia. There, winds coming from the south, known as Sirocco, create choppy waters that create an interesting challenge to the water conditions as opposed to the north winds, the Mistral, that can create waves of up 2 meters.
Fortunately, La Caletta doesn't have any considerable hazards and you'll be training on a sandy beach, this means that even if you have to face choppy waters, you'll be able to learn how to kitesurf safely!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
During this course you'll learn:
- First movements with the kite in water
- Landing and taking off with the kite in the water
- Body drag (positioning of the body without the aid of the board)
- Self-rescue (safety maneuvers in cases of danger)
The second lesson is held with a minimum wind of 6-7 knotsActivity requirements
All participants must be able to swim. Minors must have authorization from their parents.Special terms
Please mind that the weather conditions can affect your activity.
- All necessary equipment (Kite, board, harness, wetsuit, and radio helmet)
- Rescue boat service