- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, Spanish
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Are you curious of trying kitesurfing? The Test Course is designed just for you!
Kitesurfing is a sport accessible by anybody and learning has never been so easy and safe with North Kite School Sardinia! A team of friendly IKO instructors from all over the world will teach you in more than 7 languages!
What will you learn?
- Steering the trainer kite and normal kite on the beach.
- Gear functioning, self rescue procedure, relaunch and landing of the kite.
- Body drag in the water
Duration: 3 hours
Group size: choose between a private and a semi-private course.
Material: top class kitesurfing material by North Kite is included.
Among the best spots to learn windsurfing in Europe, Porto Pollo in northern Sardinia is located on a narrow peninsula and therefore leads into two distinct riding areas: the eastern shore is ideal for beginners because it is exposed to side-offshore winds providing very flat water, and is reserved to windsurfers. The western shore is wider and exposed to side-onshore winds and opened to everyone.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made