Experience the best of skydive by yourself or with friends at iFly Singapore which is one of the world's largest indoor wind tunnels!
Located in the heart of Sentosa next to Beach Station you will join a group of up to 16 passengers before boarding! IFly Singapore's team of fully qualified professionals will guide you all along the way.
Your experience in the indoor skydiving world will last around an hour and a half. First, you'll start off with a specific training in which you'll be taught the correct posture you should have in the wind tunnel before collecting your equipment. You'll get a helmet, a pair of goggles and a jumpsuit that you'll be able to put over your clothes.
Then get ready to enjoy pure adrenaline! These two indoor skydives will make you feel like if you were falling from 12,000 for only a small portion of the price of a skydive!
Also, since there is no major risk, everyone can enjoy the thrill. iFly Singapore has received people from 7 up to 106 years old and even experienced skydiving professionals. They believe everyone should be able to fly.
If you are looking for your next adventure, iFly Singapore should be on your list!
- Attend a specific pre-flight training with safety guidelines made for first-timers.Activity requirements
- Then wear your flight suit to start the indoor skydive experience!
- Enjoy your second skydive and get rewarded with a diploma.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with bone injuries, with a history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury.Special terms
- All participants must weigh less than a 120 kg if under 1.8 m tall, or 140 kg. maximum if over 1.8 m. tall.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be able to participate.
- Minors must have an authorization from their parents.
- Participants should wait for Adrenaline Hunter's confirmation BEFORE coming to the meeting point.
- Flyers are expected to come and check-in 1 hour before the indoor skydive as all flyers need to attend professional training to ensure safety throughout flight experience.
- Flyers need to bring their ID Card and/or passport.
- Flyers should wear T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants. Women shouldn't wear skirts or dresses.
- You should wear shoes with laces for instance sneakers (you can also rent a pair of socks and sneakers for an additional S$ 4).
- You should not wear accessories like watches, bracelets...
- It is forbidden to take any photos or videos in front of the wind tunnel.
- You cannot reschedule on the day of the flight and if before the day of flight you will be charged S$30.00 per flyer.
- If you are late on check-in or you want to reschedule on the day of the flight you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds for flights that are canceled, no-shows or late check-in.
- In some specific cases, iFly Singapore may allow a refund but an S$ 30 fee will be charged as an administrative fee. This may include several different situations among them: wrong booking, double booking, medical condition.