Discover Slovenia's most spectacular national treasures in the Triglav National Park with Pr1mo Tours!
After meeting your guide in Bled, you will enjoy a 3.5 hour-long scenic drive into the heart of the Julian Alps. You will have stops every 10 to 30 minutes for activities and to admire the landmarks.
You will get to do 3 scenic and rewarding hikes of moderate difficulty throughout the day, each lasting for 30 to 45 minutes. You will also be able to swim in the wild waters, the perfect way to refresh yourself during the tour!
You will visit the major landmarks of the park such as Lake bled, Lake Bohinj, Pkljuka Plateau, Vintgar Gorge, Zelenci, Jasna Lake, Alpine Radovna Valley and Mojstrana.
If you feel like it, you can also add an optional tandem paragliding flight, if weather conditions can allow it of course. This will be paid on the spot, after the activity has been done.
Get ready for some serious fun on this fun, unique and dynamic activity!
Total duration of the activity: 10 hours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or with wheelchairs
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriatelySpecial terms
Please contact your instructor after booking to arrange meeting time and point.