This is your chance to live an unique underground kayak experience in abandoned mines below the ground from Bled!
After meeting your guide in Bled, you will be driven to the starting point, where you will be briefed on the activity by an expert instructor.
The entrance in the mine will be done via an original mining train ride for about 15 minutes to about 600 meters below the ground - an exciting way to start the adventure!
After that, you will hike climb down over some steep stairs to go 95 meters lower. This is where the sit-on-top kayaks are awaiting you, in the bottom of the mine, which was flooded after mining was abandoned. You will have the opportunity to to explore various passages and galleries in complete darkness, with the sole illumination provided by the headlights!
Get ready for some serious fun on this fun, unique and dynamic activity!
Total duration of the activity: 8 hours
Duration of the sport practice only: 4 hoursActivity requirements
- Minimum height of 150 cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or with wheelchairs
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriatelySpecial terms
Please contact your instructor after booking to arrange meeting time and point.