- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover your spirit of adventure with this double mountain biking descent on Table Mountain. You'll experience a glorious two and a half hour riding excursion, crossing the front side of Cape Town’s majestic Table Mountain.
The ride is suitable for all levels of fitness and ability, so don’t feel intimidated! This is Cape Town as you’ve never experienced it before.
The excursion starts with a shuttle from Downhill Adventure's shop to the top of the trail head on Table Mountain. Then the journey begins as you embark on exciting downhill off-road trails and private roads that lead around Devil’s Peak. The ride culminates in the only viewpoint of the mountain that gives you panoramas of the Indian Ocean from False Bay, and Atlantic Ocean from Table Bay in one spectacular gaze.
This mountain biking route showcases the magnificent Cape Floral Kingdom that Table Mountain Nature Reserve has to offer. It is enhanced with interesting information provided by your guides about the history and culture of Cape Town.
Join Downhill Adventures for an incredible experience that you will never forget!
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Please note this option includes a standard mountain bike, if you would like the full suspension Giant Trance Mountain Bike, you'll have to pay an additional R750.00 per bike.Itinerary
- The front side of Table Mountain
- Devils Peak
- The historic Government Gardens
All participants must have an average level of fitness.Special terms
This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants, Downhill Adventures will add you to another group if possible.
- Giant Talon Mountain bikes with front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes
- Helmet and bottled water
- Transport up the mountain from the shop in Cape Town to the base cable station
- Passionate mountain guides
- Closed shoes
- Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- A sense of fun!