- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Air to Air Africa' hot air balloon flights takes off from Glenburn Lodge, a private game reserve located in the Cradle of Humankind, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Close to Lanseria and about 35km from Johannesburg, your hot air balloon flight takes place in the early morning. Air to Air Africa ensures your safety and guarantees you an experience of a lifetime.
No matter what the occasion, hot air ballooning is a great activity to do with your friends, family or even with your colleagues. Enjoy the natural landscapes of Gauteng province from the sky and create incredible memories!
- Meeting time is an hour prior to flight at Glenburn Lodge Reception.
- The passenger vehicle will take you down to the launch site to watch the hot air balloon being inflated.
- 15-25 minutes later, you take off. Float like a cloud and look down on a 360-degree ever-changing view. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity while watching the sunrise above the horizon. After 1 hour of flying, you land on the ground.
- Savour a traditional glass of Sparkling wine and/or orange juice to celebrate your flight (30 minutes).
- The retrieval vehicle takes you back to the venue for breakfast and award you with a commemorative certificate which proves you defied the law of gravity.
Come and enjoy the excitement of a hot air balloon flight near Johannesburg with Air to Air Africa!
→ You are automatically reimbursed the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected