- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesSpanish, French, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Experience one of the most challenging and breathtaking Via Ferrata courses in Catalonia, from Barcelona!
Nepalese bridge and monkey bridge, balanced passages on a cable above the void, vertical climbing walls, and abseiling are in the programme of this via Ferrata suitable for people practising some adventure sports. Thrills guaranteed!
In Catalonia, via ferratas can be found in the south of the Pyrenees in Montserrat. The via ferrata of Teresina or Damascus are modern, while the ascent or descent of the canals is practised with a little more folkloric equipment with a mixture of nails, cables, chains and fixed ropes, in an atmosphere that is sometimes very 'vertical'.
In Costa Brava, you will find modern via ferratas like Cala del Moli or Agulles Rodones. Closer to the Pyrenees, there are Via Ferrata Regina Peramola and the very aerial Via Ferrata de les Baumes Corcades.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Transport in the foothills of the Pyrenees located 60 km from Barcelona. Arrival on the site and preparation of the equipment
- Approach walk of 30 minutes then start of the course of the via Ferrata
- The course of approx. 4.5 hours
- Meal during the ascent (sandwich with typical charcuterie, country cheese, cereal bar, chocolate, water).
- Back to Barcelona at the end of the afternoon.Activity requirements
You must be in good physical shape and not suffer from vertigo.Special terms
The meeting point is at Hospital de Belvitge metro station (metro L1). The return is at approx. 5:30 pm. (1.5 hours of transportation)
- Harness, helmet, double lanyards with shock absorber, gloves
- State-certified guide
- Roundtrip transfer from Barcelona
- Sandwich and water
- Trainers adapted to the activity
- Clothes adapted to the weather