- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
According to your level of experience enjoy the best Via Ferrata near Barcelona.
Find new places and get better with your skills with this activity. With Via Ferrata you can discover nature from a different perspective, going through various cables and bridges.
4 amazing via Ferrata itineraries near Barcelona for those who have some experience and wish to get better.
- Montserrat (1h30 from the centre)
- Centelles (1 hour from the centre)
- Cal Curt (1h30 from the centre)
- Andorra/Tarragona (1h17 from the centre)
The guide will choose your itinerary based on what you want and the exact level of experience you have. They are all located approximately two hours away from the centre of Barcelona, so don't worry, it will be nearby. You can tell your guide which one you think is better for you, depending on your location.
Once the reservation has been confirmed, the guide will get in contact with you directly to determine your itinerary. This way you will also arrange the meeting point and the starting time.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
After booking you will be contacted by your guide who will agree with you the route, time and starting point.Itinerary
Different meeting points:
- Montserrat : monastery of Santa Cecilia: BP-1103, km 5,4, 08199 Marganell, Barcelona, Spain
- Centelles : Centelles traint station 08540 Centelles, Barcelona, Spain
- Cal Curt: Vallcebre 08699 Vallcebre, Barcelona, Spain
- Andorra/Tarragona : to be definedActivity requirements
Participants younger than 18 years old need written parental consent or they must be accompanied by their parents.
This option is for people that have experience in via ferrata.Special terms
The itinerary will be chosen depending on your location and the level of experience you have.
- All the necessary via ferrata equipment
- Water & snacks