- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, Spanish
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Follow your guide! Icefall climbing is one of the best activities you can find in the heart of winter and Carlos will take you on the best spots!
The icefalls north of Bielsa are particularly accessible and are ideal for an initiation to ice climbing. The exposure to the sun is minimal, which guarantees almost perfect conditions all the time to make the most of your day!
During your climbing sessions, Carlos will help you gain confidence, regardless of your level, in these ephemeral structures. You will learn to evolve in complete safety thanks to an appropriate analysis of each structure and to adopt the good gestures with your ice axes and crampons!
The spot is top and the activity is unique... why would you hesitate?
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Spend a day in the wild Pyrenees to climb the ephemeral ice structures.
You'll meet your instructor at the village and drive for 30 minutes to the icefall spot.
There, Carlos briefs you on the activity and the program of the day. You take your equipment and walk for 20 minutes to arrive at the start of the ice walls. He will help you get introduced with the equipment and the techniques on easy routes. If you feel comfortable enough, you can evolve on more technical icefall lengths.
- Learn to move on the climbing routes
- Use ices axes and crampons to climb
- Manage the cold through the day
- Guide for the day
- Collective climbing gear
- Ice axes
- Shoes & crampons
- Warm and waterproof clothes (ski clothes), 2 pairs of gloves, hat
- Climbing shoes and crampons
- Picnic & bottled water & snacks