- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Canyoning Córdoba is the perfect activity if you want to combine culture and adventure sports. The Genilla ravine is located in Priego de Córdoba, one of the prettiest villages in the region and is within the Natural Park Subbética Cordobesa.
The sunny Andalusian weather and constant flow in the canyons makes it possible to practice this sport all year round.
This activity offers fun and adrenaline to all those adventurers who want to have a good time canyoning. The canyon is located only an hour from the city of Cordoba.
Karma Turismo Activo's guides will lead you through the Genilla canyon entering through an unknown area for tourists, where you'll move up river. You'll jump from different heights and practice abseiling (over 15 meters), making this an unforgettable experience.
All the activities are performed in small groups, enabling the guide to adjust the physical intensity of activity and prioritising your safety.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
You will meet with the team at the restaurant La Milana (see map/address) and you'll be taken to the canyon. Before starting you will receive a briefing on safety protocols and equipment.
Afterwards, you'll get all geared up with the necessary equipment and off you go. When the activity is done, you will have some 'cooling off time' with water & snacks.
Duration: 4 hours
Abseiling: 5 in total (2 can be avoided)
Highest abseil: 15 metres
Jumps: 1 off 4 metres high (can be avoided)
Minimum age: 14 years old.
All participants must:
- know how to swim
- be in a good physical condition
- not suffer from recent injuries
IMPORTANT: The meeting time might be modified.
- Once the reservation has been confirmed the provider will get in touch directly with you to confirm the meeting time in case it changes.
- Photos & video
- All the necessary canyoning equipment
- Snack & beverage after the activity
- Round transportation from restaurant to gorge